This article provides the procedure to purchase a subscription through a reseller in order to activate/convert a trial account to a paid account and also includes the resolution steps for cases where customers encounter problems in the purchase/activation process.
Trial accounts can be converted at any point during the trial period to paid accounts by purchasing a subscription via a GFI partner/reseller or directly from within your GFI FaxMaker Online trial. You can also switch subscription type by going to the Subscription section within the FaxMaker Online portal. See Understanding your Subscription Account Balance for more information.
If you have any difficulty with the purchase/activation process and have tried buying a subscription through a reseller, reach out to the Orders/Sales (SOP) team through any of the channels listed in Contacting GFI Sales or through Sales@GFI.com for assistance. Be sure to provide the PO number from the reseller for quicker confirmation on whether the request is processed.
If your re-seller has not received a PO number from GFI then proceed as outlined below:
Either the Enduser or the Reseller can execute the subscription purchase process to activate a trial account.
- If the Reseller is doing this for an Enduser, they must ensure the Reseller is not logged in Accounts Portal otherwise they will be redirected (To be sure, access the site and log out).
- Open the FaxMaker Online portal and login/impersonate the Enduser's Trial account.
- From the Dashboard, click BUY NOW.
- The Purchase page will appear. Enter the Reseller details and select the desired plan.
- Click Submit to confirm the purchase.
- Once the purchase is successful, the reseller will be accordingly notified of the subscription purchase and the account will be activated.