This article provides important information on the different categories of FaxMaker Online users as well as which users are allowed to access the GFI FaxMaker Online Administrator Portal and access the dashboard.
To log in to GFI FaxMaker Online:
2. Use your login credentials to access the GFI FaxMaker Online console.
- Admin users configured under Settings > Administrators are authorized to log on to the GFI FaxMaker Online Portal with privileges to monitor usage and configure settings but cannot send or receive faxes.
- Users allowed to send and receive faxes are configured under Settings > Users as described in Adding Users in the FaxMaker Online Portal. Such users cannot log in to the FaxMaker Online Administrator portal or use the forgot password link to reset passwords. See Unable to Reset Password.
- There is no provision to send faxes directly from the Administrator Portal hence normal users created for purposes of sending and receiving faxes do not require access to the GFI FaxMaker Online Portal.
- Users can send faxes through any of the methods described in Sending Faxes Using FaxMaker Online.