This article described the supported ways through which FaxMaker Online users can send outbound faxes.
There are multiple ways how users can send faxes:
- Sending via Email
This is the recommended method for most users and is described further in Sending Faxes From Your Email Using FaxMaker Online.
- Sending via Outbound Web Services
The GFI FaxMaker Online Application Developer Interface enables third-party software to send faxes directly to the GFI FaxMaker Online servers. For more information refer to the Outbound Web Services Developer Guide.Note: This is an advanced feature intended for developers with knowledge of web services and API development environments.
- Sending via Mobile App
Faxes can be sent from the GFI FaxMaker Online App by following the steps outlined in Sending a Fax Using the GFI FaxMaker Online Mobile App.
- Admin users configured under Settings > Administrators are authorized to log on to the GFI FaxMaker Online Portal with administrative privileges to monitor usage and configure settings but cannot send or receive faxes.
- Users allowed to send and receive faxes are configured under Settings > Users as described in Adding Users in the FaxMaker Online Portal. Such users can however not log in to the FaxMaker Online Administrator portal.
- There is no provision to send faxes directly from the Administrator Portal.
- There is no provision to program the FaxMaker Online numbers on a physical fax machine.